|Source: Ogun by spaghettibastard
- The Zouave, that rough-riding yarn-spinning veteran. By an overwhelming margin my most popular post. Received an expansion-pack of tall tales here. There's a cowboy form here, and a Han Solo type here.
- The Sword-Shepherd, against whom weapons are raised in vain. Find additional techniques here and here. Find a simplified super-fighter here.
- The Builder, more man than machine, straightforward and morally ambiguous.
- The Masked Cleric, right (or left) hand of the angels.
- The Leper, a natural fit for adventure.
- The Changeling, an unspeakable blight.
- The Palette Swapped Ninja, much like every other ninja.
- The Monkey Dad, both Dad and Monkey.
- The Deep Space Technician, less of a full class and more of an excuse for a space game.
- The Super Sentai, whose post includes some pretty wild Kaiju I never got to use.
- The Manufactory, Wizard of Industry and Hot Metal.
- Las ruinas circulares, un engaño complicado.
- The Metatron, a class you don't remember seeing before.
- The Wave-Dancing Samurai, an alternative to the Fighting-Man. Imagine what a bitchin' world has this as the "default" class.
- Many Wizards, more trouble than they are worth. A take on the host-classes, such as Many Goblins and the Extras.
- Monkey Herder, also more trouble than they are worth.
- The Giant Spider Aaaaaa, a mistake the world must suffer. Vayra altered them here.
- Thief Guilds, representing a few social classes (and I don't mean ones with speech skills).
- 100 GLOG microclasses, created by the OSR Discord. Two posts, here and here.
- Half a dozen Chess classes, and an odd location besides.
- The Virtuous Saint, for a given definition of "virtuous"
- The Tomb Ranger, who knows his way around the bottom of a well.
- The Horizon Walker, interdimensional portal cop.
- The Alienist, a madwoman with hurtful spells.
- The Considerer, who is half an astrologer and half a Dominic Deegan reference. Y'all remember D.D? Neither do I.
- A GLΔG Wizard. Just a touch evil.
- The Banking Wizard School, in league with dragons and possessing mostly utility-spells.
- The Vigilante, a Batman/Jason type for Buckets of Blood.
- The Hollow Man, a microclass whose development took up a whole year of effort!
- The Summoner, a Pathfinder-converted half-caster with a powerful, monstrous guardian that evolves as she levels up.
- The Noble, a pastiche almost identical to Locheil's original but more Unfinished-World themed.
- An updated version of the Manufactory, no-longer MD-based.
- A set of five casters (wizard, druid, warlock, cleric, sorcerer) under the assumption that most casters cannot generate their own MD.
The Unfinished World
- The Initial Post, where a few things are made clear for the elucidation of the players.
- Further information on the Face, a major campaign in the setting.
- Animal People from the West.
- A rant about swords with THREE WORD NAMES.
- An entry to the City Challenge, with some loreposting.
- Campaign Report #1.
- A lot of vague religious content.
- Thirteen items.
- Some simplified classes, FKR style.
- Some unimpressive angels.
- Thoughts on a Redwall Campaign. It's a great idea!
- Campaign Report. It's less straightforward to put into practice!
- The Monk, and 6 Ways to go by. The first of what turned out to be an extended... not really "series", more "compulsion". Fifth Edition's monks have great names but bad mechanics, so this was my attempt to steal the good bits and convert them to GLOG.
- The Barbarian, and 6 Paths to walk on. The second, and where I started to get my groove on. The Barbarians went down a little more smoothly, with a more obvious template to build upon.
- The Rogue, and 8 Archetypes to fall into. Required minimal editing, since 5e's Rogue is probably its best-designed class. Some of the archetypes even had non-combat abilities! In 5e! Remarkable!
- The Fighter, and 8 Varieties of fighting-man. Golly I hate 5e.
Best Case Scenario
- The initial post explaining the rules for a lite-weight squad-tactics skirmish and roleplaying game in a modern urban horror setting for 2 to 5 players.
- An updated rule set after actually getting some playtesting done.
- The most up-to-date document is in the sidebar under the heading "Houserules"! Check it out, keep your nose to the sanding wheel.
Fullmetal Humorist (name pending, anyhow)
- An encounter table for a strange Napoleonic battlefield. More to comein this theme, stay tuned.
- Guns, day 1. Injuries for firearms.
- Blood, day 2. Vampires, their treasure, their cool swords.
- Goblins, day 3. Terrible magic swords.
- Swirling Rainbow Vortices, day 4. The Horizon Walker, remade in GLOG.
- Maps, day 5. A throne room and a garden.
- Diseases. Not terrible for a fifth post.
- A grab-bag of artifacts and treasures. Thankfully no one read this, so I crib from it all the time. Another one here.
- A d20 table of Wizardly Tricks for Squig's Sage class.
- A recipe for a gin posset.
- Notes on an Arthuriana setting.
- Notes on a superhero setting. Further notes on a superhero setting.
- Notes on an urban fantasy setting.
- The Black Auction of 2001 (with thanks to the original).
- GLOG Pokémon!
- Hexmap storms.
- A spaceship map for Archon's Orbiters Local 519 (sort-of).
- A hack of Orbiters Local 519.
- A set of unique Major Arcana as part of 2022's Secret Jackalope.
- A map of the interior of an elf, for extra credit in 2022's Secret Jackalope.
- The quarter-hour-of-writing challenge. Subject: "dimensions".
- A set of 10 Black Books, in accordance with a challenge not deliberately issued but clearly implicit.
That top art piece was made by Spaghettibastard. You can find them on tumblrReplyDelete
sorry to be necroposting but the The Wave-Dancing Samurai link dosent seem to work?ReplyDelete
It should work now, temporarily, until I again remember to unpublish the post.Delete