It is becoming difficult for me to navigate my own blog. Therefore shall I lay out an index for ease of reference.
|Source: Ogun by spaghettibastard|
- The Zouave, that rough-riding yarn-spinning veteran. By an overwhelming margin my most popular post. Received an expansion-pack of tall tales here. There's a cowboy form here, and a Han Solo type here.
- The Sword-Shepherd, against whom weapons are raised in vain. Find additional techniques here and here. Find a simplified super-fighter here.
- The Builder, more man than machine, straightforward and morally ambiguous.
- The Masked Cleric, right (or left) hand of the angels.
- The Leper, a natural fit for adventure.
- The Changeling, an unspeakable blight.
- The Palette Swapped Ninja, much like every other ninja.
- The Monkey Dad, both Dad and Monkey.
- The Deep Space Technician, less of a full class and more of an excuse for a space game.
- The Super Sentai, whose post includes some pretty wild Kaiju I never got to use.
- The Manufactory, Wizard of Industry and Hot Metal.
- Las ruinas circulares, un engaño complicado.
- The Metatron, a class you don't remember seeing before.
- The Wave-Dancing Samurai, an alternative to the Fighting-Man. Imagine what a bitchin' world has this as the "default" class.
- Many Wizards, more trouble than they are worth. A take on the host-classes, such as Many Goblins and the Extras.
- Monkey Herder, also more trouble than they are worth.
- The Giant Spider Aaaaaa, a mistake the world must suffer. Vayra altered them here.
- Thief Guilds, representing a few social classes (and I don't mean ones with speech skills).
- 100 GLOG microclasses, created by the OSR Discord. Two posts, here and here.
- Half a dozen Chess classes, and an odd location besides.
- The Virtuous Saint, for a given definition of "virtuous"
- The Tomb Ranger, who knows his way around the bottom of a well.
- The Horizon Walker, interdimensional portal cop.
- The Alienist, a madwoman with hurtful spells.
The Unfinished World
- The Initial Post, where a few things are made clear for the elucidation of the players.
- Further information on the Face, a major campaign in the setting.
- Animal People from the West.
- A rant about swords with THREE WORD NAMES.
- An entry to the City Challenge, with some loreposting.
- Campaign Report #1.
- A lot of vague religious content.
- Thirteen Items.
- Thoughts on a Redwall Campaign. It's a great idea!
- Campaign Report. It's less straightforward to put into practice!
- Guns, day 1. Injuries for firearms.
- Blood, day 2. Vampires, their treasure, their cool swords.
- Goblins, day 3. Terrible magic swords.
- Swirling Rainbow Vortices, day 4. The Horizon Walker, remade in GLOG.
- Maps, day 5. A throne room and a garden.